The Eagles’ recent struggles may have knocked the once-promising Philadelphia team out of first place in the NFC, but a win on Sunday against the rival Giants and a loss for the Cowboys could still allow Philadelphia to take the NFC East crown. . The Giants, meanwhile, enter Sunday’s contest at 5-11 and with their sights set on 2024.
The kick-off is called 4:25 p.m. ET (1:25 p.m. PT) on CBS. We’ll show you how you can watch it, even if the game isn’t available on your local CBS channel.
The game will be broadcast on television in the New York and Philadelphia areas (according to 506 Sports) in live television broadcast services, but there may be cases where you are blocked due to an internet location issue or simply want an extra layer of privacy for transmission. An option does not require subscribing to something like NFL Sunday Ticket either NFL Plusor search the Internet for an incomplete website: you can use a virtual private network, or vpn.
Here’s how you can watch the game from anywhere in the US with a VPN.
Eagles vs. Giants today: When and where?
In this Week 18 NFL game, the Giants host the Eagles in 4:25 p.m. ET (1:25 p.m. PT) on Sunday. The contest will take place at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, home of the Giants.
How to watch the Eagles vs. Giants online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can’t watch the game locally due to blocking restrictions applied incorrectly, you may need a different way to watch the game and that’s where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic. It’s also a great idea when you’re traveling and connected to Wi-Fi and want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet, or laptop to access the game. If your Internet provider or mobile operator has assigned you an IP address that incorrectly shows your location in a restricted area, a VPN can correct that problem by giving you an IP address in your correct, unrestricted area. Most VPNs, like ours Editor’s Choice, ExpressVPNmake this easy.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You need to make sure your VPN is configured correctly to prevent leaks: Even when VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it believes is circumventing properly applied blocking restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other fantastic VPN Offers taking place right now.
How to watch Eagles vs. Giants in USA
This week’s Eagles-Giants game is on CBS, so in addition to a VPN you’ll need one live TV streaming service which broadcasts a local CBS affiliate that broadcasts the game. The good news for football fans is that CBS is available on most major streaming services. The least expensive option is Paramount Plus.
Many other live TV streaming services also carry local CBS stations, namely YouTube TV, Hulu Plus Live TV, DirecTV Stream, and Fubo. They cost much more than Paramount Plus, but they also offer many live channels, including football streaming channels like Fox and ESPN. Take a look at our guide to live tv streaming services for details.
If you live in an area where the game is broadcast, a wireless antenna connected to your TV offers another option for CBS. The best part about antennas is that there are no transmissions or monthly fees required, although you will need to make sure have good reception.
Quick Tips for Streaming the Eagles vs. Giants using a VPN
- With four variables at play (your ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN), your experience and success may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble accessing the game after activating your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try to quickly fix it. First, log in to your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct display area. Otherwise, you may need to change the physical address registered on your account. Second, some smart TVs, like Roku, don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any devices on your Wi-Fi network will now appear in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after installing a cable network’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address registered on your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also come in handy, as both devices will appear in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often reveal a location despite using a VPN, so be sure to use a privacy-first browser to log in to their services. We usually recommend Brave.