Newport Town will be hoping the magic of the cup will play its part as the League Two side look to pull off a major upset against Premier League heavyweights Manchester United.
Having beaten National League side Eastleigh in a replay to field this clash, Newport will be hoping the compact surroundings of Rodney Parade prove a hostile environment for their esteemed opponents.
Man United have had a challenging season so far and will be keen to successfully negotiate this potential banana skin, with Erik ten Hag set to name a strong squad after a fortnight’s break.
Below we will describe the best live TV streaming services to use to watch the game live, anywhere in the world.
Newport County vs. Manchester United: when and where?
Newport County host Manchester United in this FA Cup fourth round tie at Rodney Parade on Sunday January 28. The start is scheduled for 4:30 pm local time GMT in the UK (11:30 am ET, 8:30 am PT in the US and Canada, and 2:30 am AEDT on Monday, January 29 in Australia).
How to watch the Newport County vs. Man United online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can’t watch the game locally, you may need a different way to watch it; That’s where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and connected to Wi-Fi and want to add an extra layer of privacy. for your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet, or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like ours Editor’s Choice, ExpressVPNmake it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You should make sure your VPN is configured correctly to prevent leaks: Even when VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it believes is bypassing properly applied blocking restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other fantastic VPN Offers taking place right now.
Live stream the Newport County vs. Man United in the US
This cup match at Rodney Parade is broadcast exclusively live in the US on ESPN+. Kickoff is at 11:30 a.m. ET, 8:30 a.m. PT on Sunday for US viewers.
Can I live stream the Newport County vs. Man United in the UK?
The good news for UK football fans is that free-to-air broadcasters BBC and ITV will share live features for this season’s FA Cup.
This match is broadcast exclusively on BBC1, with coverage starting at 4pm GMT before kick-off at 4.30pm.
Newport County vs Man United Live Stream in Canada
Canadian soccer fans looking to watch this FA Cup match can watch all the action live on Sportsnet.
Live stream the Newport County vs. Man United match in Australia
ViacomCBS owns the broadcast rights to the FA Cup in Australia, meaning you can watch matches from the tournament live in Australia via the Paramount Plus streaming service. You’ll just need to set an alarm for the early hours of Monday morning – kick-off is 2:30am AEDT.
Quick Tips for Streaming the FA Cup Using a VPN
- With four variables at play (your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN), your experience and success streaming FA Cup matches may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble accessing the game after activating your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try to quickly fix it. First, log in to your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct display area. Otherwise, you may need to change the physical address registered on your account. Second, some smart TVs, like Roku, don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any devices on your Wi-Fi network will now appear in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after installing a cable network’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address registered on your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also come in handy, as both devices will appear in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often reveal a location despite using a VPN, so be sure to use a privacy-first browser to log in to their services. We usually recommend Brave.