Liverpool will look to extend their lead at the top of the English Premier League as they travel to mid-table Bournemouth on Sunday.
With second-placed Manchester City not playing this weekend, Jürgen Klopp’s Reds are under pressure to reinforce their two-point lead, but they face an in-form Cherries team who have won four of their last five matches in the EPL.
Tyler Adams, Ryan Fredericks, Adam Smith and Milos Kerkez are still out for the hosts, while Trent Alexander-Arnold, Andy Robertson and Dominik Szoboszlai are missing for Liverpool.
Below we will describe the best live TV streaming services to use to watch all the action live anywhere in the world.
Bournemouth vs. Liverpool: when and where?
Bournemouth will host Liverpool at the Vitality Stadium on Sunday, January 21. The start is scheduled for 4:30 pm GMT local time. It’s 11:30 a.m. ET or 8:30 a.m. PT in the US and Canada, and 3:30 a.m. AEDT in Australia on Monday, January 22.
How to watch the Bournemouth vs. Liverpool online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can’t watch the game locally, you may need a different way to watch it; That’s where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and connected to Wi-Fi and want to add an extra layer of privacy. for your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet, or laptop to access the game. So if your Internet provider or mobile operator has assigned you an IP address that incorrectly shows your location in a restricted area, a VPN can correct that problem by giving you an IP address in your correct, unrestricted area. Most VPNs, like ours Editor’s Choice, ExpressVPNmake it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You need to make sure your VPN is configured correctly to prevent leaks: Even when VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it believes is circumventing properly applied blocking restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other fantastic VPN Offers taking place right now.
Live stream the Bournemouth vs. Liverpool in the USA
Sunday’s Bournemouth-Liverpool match is broadcast on USA Network, which you can access as part of your cable package or on the NBC Sports Website with a valid login and can be streamed via Sling TV and other more expensive TV streaming services.
Live stream the Bournemouth vs. Liverpool in the United Kingdom
The Premier League rights in the United Kingdom are divided between Sky Sports, Amazon Prime Video and TNT Sports (previously known as BT Sport). Bournemouth vs. Liverpool is exclusive to Sky Sports and airs on their Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra channels. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can stream the game through your Sky Go app, but cord-cutters will want to set up a Now account and Now Sports membership to stream the game.
Live stream the Bournemouth vs. Liverpool in Canada
If you want to stream this match live in Canada, you will need to subscribe to Fubo Canada. The service has exclusive rights to this Premier League season.
Live stream the Bournemouth vs. Liverpool in Australia
Australian football fans can watch this EPL match on the Optus Sport streaming service, which is showing every Premier League match live in Australia this season.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League using a VPN
- With four variables at play (your ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN), your experience and success streaming EPL matches may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble accessing the game after activating your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try to quickly fix it. First, log in to your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct display area. Otherwise, you may need to change the physical address registered on your account. Second, some smart TVs, like Roku, don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any devices on your Wi-Fi network will now appear in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after installing a cable network’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address registered on your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also come in handy, as both devices will appear in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often reveal a location despite using a VPN, so be sure to use a privacy-first browser to log in to their services. We usually recommend Brave.