The Seahawks (6-3) face the Rams (3-6) on Sunday in a game between NFC West rivals. The Rams have lost three straight, but hope to have quarterback Matthew Stafford back in the lineup. Stafford missed the team’s last game (a bad loss to a mediocre Packers team) with a thumb injury. A road win against the Rams would go a long way toward helping the Seahawks’ playoff chances because their schedule gets decidedly tougher over the next four weeks with games against the Cowboys and Eagles and two divisional games against the 49ers, who come on Sunday tied with the Seahawks at 6-3.
The Seahawks and Rams begin in Los Angeles at 1:25 pm PT (4:25 pm ET) on CBS. Here’s how you can watch it, even if the game isn’t available on your local CBS channel.
The on-field clash will be broadcast on television in the Seattle and Los Angeles areas (according to 506 Sports) in live television broadcast services, but there may be cases where you are blocked due to an internet location issue or simply want an extra layer of privacy for transmission. There is an option that does not require a subscription to something like NFL Sunday Ticket either NFL Plusor search the Internet for an incomplete website: you can use a virtual private network, or vpn.
Here’s how you can watch the game from anywhere in the US with a VPN.
Seahawks vs. Rams: when and where?
For Week 11 of the NFL season, the Rams host the Seahawks at 1:25 p.m. PT (4:25 p.m. ET) on Sunday. The game will take place at SoFi Stadium, home of the Rams.
How to watch the Seahawks vs. Rams online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can’t watch the game locally due to blocking restrictions applied incorrectly, you may need a different way to watch the game and that’s where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, plus it’s a great idea when you’re traveling and connected to Wi-Fi and want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet, or laptop to access the game. So if your Internet provider or mobile operator has assigned you an IP address that incorrectly shows your location in a restricted area, a VPN can correct that problem by giving you an IP address in your correct, unrestricted area. Most VPNs, like ours Editor’s Choice, ExpressVPNmake it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You need to make sure your VPN is configured correctly to prevent leaks: Even when VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it believes is circumventing properly applied blocking restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other fantastic VPN Offers taking place right now.
How to watch Seahawks vs. Rams in USA
This week’s Seahawks-Rams game is on CBS, so in addition to a VPN, you’ll need one live TV streaming service which broadcasts a local CBS affiliate that broadcasts the game. The good news for football fans is that CBS is available on most major streaming services. The least expensive option is Paramount Plus.
Many other live TV streaming services also carry local CBS stations, namely YouTube TV, Hulu Plus Live TV, DirecTV Stream, and FuboTV. They all cost much more than Paramount Plus, but they also offer plenty of live channels, including football streaming channels like Fox and ESPN. Take a look at our guide to live tv streaming services for details.
If you live in an area where the game is broadcast, a wireless antenna connected to your TV offers another option for CBS. The best part about antennas is that there are no transmissions or monthly fees required, although you will need to make sure have good reception.
Quick Tips for Streaming the Seahawks vs. Rams using a VPN
- With four variables at play (your ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN), your experience and success may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble accessing the game after activating your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try to quickly fix it. First, log in to your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct display area. Otherwise, you may need to change the physical address registered on your account. Second, some smart TVs, like Roku, don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any devices on your Wi-Fi network will now appear in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after installing a cable network’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address registered on your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also come in handy, as both devices will appear in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often reveal a location despite using a VPN, so be sure to use a privacy-first browser to log in to their services. We usually recommend Brave.